How long is to get Snap on Dentures done?
Snap on Dentures are the perfect solution to fix your smile and only require a single visit to Cancun to get done. This is the best option if you are looking for a low cost implant dentures. You can save up to 70% compared to other implant dentures in USA and Canada. Our Snap in Dentures have been perfected by Doctor German Arzate and use 8 mini implants, providing improved anchoring to fix your smile.
- The first day you will need to get an evaluation with the doctors to be sure Snap on Dentures are the right treatment for you. You will get any remaining teeth extracted, bone graft and your mini implants sets. Then you will go back to the hotel to rest after your minor surgery.
- The second day you will be asked to come to make a test on wax to measure the height of your smile. You will be able to choose the size, shape and color of your new teeth. The doctors will help you decide the best form and shade depending on the complexion of your face and mouth.
- The 3rd day visit will consist on another wax test, this time with the example teeth. This way you can get a rough idea of the final look of your smile. If there are any particular details you are not happy about, make sure to let the doctor know so they can make the appropriate changes. This is very important! Once you are happy with the way they look they will be send to make the final denture. There won’t be any changes to the teeth themselves after this.
- The 4th day you are free to do anything you want. Relax on your hotel and the beach.
- The 5th day you will come back to get your palateless dentures, Snap on Dentures adapted with O-rings. You will be able to take them for a “test drive” that day to see how they feel. You should try to eat something with them to check the feeling and ensure they fit properly onto the mini implants.
- The 6th day will be dedicated to small adjustments if they are needed. And that’s it! You will be ready to go back home.
Be aware that the times might change a little if there is need for adjustments during the wax test but it shouldn’t take more than 8 working days from your trip.